Booking Protect Terms & Conditions
Booking Protect is optional and allows you to pay for your ticket purchase to be refunded outside of the usual event cancelation cover provided by the promoters.
WHAT DOES BOOKING PROTECT COVER?
Some examples for cancellation include, but are not limited to:
- Illness (Physical & Mental)
- Adverse Weather
- Pre-existing Medical Conditions
- Death (including Suicide)
- Emergency Services Recall
- Pregnancy Related Conditions
- Relocation by your Employer
- Scheduled Airline Failure
- Theft of Physical Tickets
- Private Vehicle Failure
- Jury Service
- Changes to Exam Dates
- Court Summons
- Emergency Circumstances
- Burglary (including Malicious Damage/Vandalism)
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions
HOW DO I MAKE A CLAIM?
- Got to https://refund.bookingprotect.com/login and log in using the email address you used to make the booking
- You will also need the Booking Protect refernece number provided on your receipt. You can access your receipt from your members area.