2018 TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
For the 2018 Mission Concert, Napier City Council will close the following roads to all vehicular traffic from 6.00am Saturday 17 March 2018 until 1.00am on Sunday 18 March 2018:
- Church Road from Montpelier Drive to Wharerangi Road
- Avenue Road from Church Road to Avondale Road
- Mission Road from Church Road to Auckland Road
- Irene Mooney Place - full length
- Bishops Close - full length
- Ennor Place - full length
The road closure will help ensure safety for spectators and residents. Full access will be available for residents of the closed road as well as pedestrians.
Vehicles parked on the road within road closures may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
Local detours will be in place.
Residents within the road closure areas noted above, will have vehicle access passes with the following restrictions:
- Passes entitle vehicles to enter/exit from designated access point only.
- Access to other closed road areas will not be permitted.
- Passes do not entitle residents or guests to “drop off” people or provisions other than at your property.
- All parking must be within private property and any vehicles parked on the road (including the verge) may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Vehicle access from private property will be restricted following the concert until the venue and surrounding streets are clear of pedestrians.
Click here for further information
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Members are given an exclusive booking periods prior to tickets being made available to the general public.
NEIL DIAMOND SOLD OUT 2018 MISSION ESTATE CONCERT!
4 Dec 17 -
The Mission Estate Concert today announces that tickets to their 2018 Concert on Saturday 17 March featuring Grammy Award® winner and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member, Neil Diamond, on Saturday 17 March are now SOLD OUT.