TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
For our Mission Concerts, Napier City Council will close the following roads to all vehicular traffic from 6.00am until 1.00am.
- Church Road closed from Wharerangi Rd Intersection in the North to
Montpelier Drive Sth.
- Avenue from Avondale Rd to Church Rd and Mission
- From Auckland to Church Rd (including side roads)
- Tironui Rd Closed
- Irene Mooney Place - full length
- Bishops Close - full length
- Ennor Place - full length
- No Parking Church Rd grass area between Wharerangi Rd and Merlot Drive
The road closure will help ensure safety for spectators and residents. Full access will be available for residents of the closed road as well as pedestrians.
Vehicles parked on the road within road closures may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
Local detours will be in place.
Residents within the road closure areas noted above, will have vehicle access passes with the following restrictions:
- Passes entitle vehicles to enter/exit from designated access point only.
- Access to other closed road areas will not be permitted.
- Passes do not entitle residents or guests to “drop off” people or provisions other than at your property.
- All parking must be within private property and any vehicles parked on the road (including the verge) may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Vehicle access from private property will be restricted following the concert until the venue and surrounding streets are clear of pedestrians.
Click here for further information