2020 TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
For our three 2020 Mission Concerts, Napier City Council will close the following roads to all vehicular traffic from 6.00am until 1.00am on Saturday 1 February, Thursday 6 February and Saturday 15 February 2020
- Church Road closed from Wharerangi Rd Intersection in the North to
Montpelier Drive Sth.
- Avenue from Avondale Rd to Church Rd and Mission
- From Auckland to Church Rd (including side roads)
- Tironui Rd Closed
- Irene Mooney Place - full length
- Bishops Close - full length
- Ennor Place - full length
- No Parking Church Rd grass area between Wharerangi Rd and Merlot Drive
The road closure will help ensure safety for spectators and residents. Full access will be available for residents of the closed road as well as pedestrians.
Vehicles parked on the road within road closures may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
Local detours will be in place.
Residents within the road closure areas noted above, will have vehicle access passes with the following restrictions:
- Passes entitle vehicles to enter/exit from designated access point only.
- Access to other closed road areas will not be permitted.
- Passes do not entitle residents or guests to “drop off” people or provisions other than at your property.
- All parking must be within private property and any vehicles parked on the road (including the verge) may be towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Vehicle access from private property will be restricted following the concert until the venue and surrounding streets are clear of pedestrians.
Click here for further information
Your Frequently Asked Questions Here
Contact Us Now With Our Form
Members are given an exclusive booking periods prior to tickets being made available to the general public.
ROD STEWART THE HITS! TOUR 2022 CANCELLATION
13 Jan 22 -
With regret we have been advised by Sir Rod Stewart’s Global Promoter Live Nation that due to ongoing travel restrictions and international border closures into New Zealand Sir Rod Stewart’s – The Hits! 2022 tour of Australia and New Zealand, has been cancelled.