Road Closures - 2013
Road Closures Map
Transport Management Information
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
MISSION ESTATE WINERY CONCERT
Special provision has been made to facilitate vehicular and pedestrian movement in the area to and from the
Mission Winery Concert site.
It will be necessary to close the following roads to ordinary vehicular traffic on Saturday Concert Day from
7:30am to approximately 1:00am Sunday morning
Church Road - from Montpelier Drive to Wharerangi Road
Avenue Road - from Church Road to Avondale Road
Irene Mooney Place - full length
Ennor Place - full length
Mission Road - from Church Road to Auckland Road
Bishops Close - full length
Cumberland Rise - full length
Tironui Drive - full length
Entry will be restricted to authorised vehicles and pedestrians only.
Residents affected by the above restrictions will be issued special access passes in order to ensure access.
Passes must be shown to the marshals at the barriers.
• Each pass is colour coded to allow access via designated areas only.
A limited number of extra passes will be made available where it can be guaranteed that off road parking is available for all vehicles parked at your property, these can be uplifted between the hours of 8.00am to 5.00pm from the Works Asset Department Reception on the first floor of the Civic Building, Hastings Street, Napier.
If you have any queries relating to the road closures, please contact Shirley Pattison, ext.8721
Due to traffic problems experienced over the past years residents are reminded it is the responsibility of the
resident to ensure all instructions are clearly
understood by themselves and their guests.
1. Passes entitle vehicles to enter/exit from designated areas only
2. Access to other closed road areas will not be permitted
3. Passes do not entitle residents or guests to “drop off” people or provisions at the Mission Entrance.
4. All parking must be within private property and any vehicles parked on the road (including the verge) will be towed away at the owners risk and expense.